These guidelines allow us to give the best service possible to our guests and property owners. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have or help you with any special request. We look forward to having you as a Prickett Properties LLC Guest:
*I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without the original signature on the charge slip. I am also aware that if using an American Express card for payment that I will be charged an additional 1% of the total amount for added credit card fees. I understand that by that by reserving this property online I have read and I understand that by that by reserving this property online I have read and accepted the terms of this agreement. I also agree my electronic acceptance serves as an electronic signature and I am bound by the terms of this agreement. I further agree that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include but not limited to: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; damages beyond normal wear and tear; unreturned keys, and other violations outlined in this agreement.
* Deposit applies towards rent. The deposit is not a security deposit. Therefore, you will not be refunded the deposit upon departure.
* If reserving a condominium more than 30 days in advance, the credit card provided with be charged a partially refundable deposit equal to 30% of the total price. If your arrival is within 30 days, the total amount is due and will be charged in full to the card on file at the time of making the reservation.
* $100.00 of the deposit is a non-refundable reservation fee.
* In order to receive a refund of your initial deposit (minus the $100 non-refundable reservation fee), you must cancel more than 30 days in advance for condos. The cancellation must be received by email at PrickettProperties@gmail.com. We likewise will confirm the cancellation by email.
* If reserving a single family home or duplex more than 60 days in advance, the credit card provided will be charged a partially refundable deposit equal to 30% of the total price. If your arrival is within 60 days, the total amount is due and will be charged in full to the card on file at the time of making the reservation.
* $100.00 of the deposit is a non-refundable reservation fee. * In order to receive a refund of your initial deposit (minus the $100 non-refundable reservation fee), you must cancel more than 60 days in advance for single-family homes or duplexes. The cancellation must be received by email at PrickettProperties@gmail.com. We will likewise confirm the cancellation by email.
Note: If the grand total is less than $500.00 payment in full is due at time of reservation.
* For Condominiums, The credit card provided will be charged the total amount if making the reservation 30 days or less prior to arrival.
* For Homes and Duplexes, the credit card provided will be charged the total amount if making the reservation 60 days or less prior to arrival.
* Guests will receive a reservation confirmation email after making the reservation.
* Additionally, guests will receive a vacation packet by email upon paying the total amount/balance. It is the guests responsibility to contact a Prickett Properties LLC representative if they do not receive the packet.
* For Condos the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival in order to avoid cancellation. The balance will be charged to the card on file 30 days prior to arrival unless notified otherwise.
* For Homes or Duplexes the balance is due 60 days prior to arrival in order to avoid cancellation. The balance will be charged to the card on file 60 days prior to arrival unless notified otherwise.
* For Condos the balance will be charged 30 days prior to arrival on the same credit card as made for the reservation deposit. You may mail a check for the balance, payable to Prickett Properties LLC, PO Box 1424 Orange Beach Al 36561. If you wish to mail a check for the balance, please state so in the comments upon making reservation. The check must be received 30 days prior to arrival.
* For Homes or Duplexes, the balance will be charged 60 days prior to arrival on the same credit card as made for the reservation deposit. You may mail a check for the balance, payable to Prickett Properties LLC, PO Box 1424 Orange Beach Al 36561. If you wish to mail a check for the balance, please state so in the comments upon making reservation. The check must be received 60 days prior to arrival.
*If you have any other payment requests, please state so in the comments upon making a reservation. We cannot guarantee that we can accommodate the requests.
* Guest is responsible for any damages over and above normal wear and tear. If excessive cleaning is required after your stay, you will be billed accordingly. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you authorize Prickett Properties LLC to charge the card on file for excessive cleanings and the replacement cost of any damage, stolen or lost items in the unit.
* Please verify: Arrival/departure dates, Reserved accommodations and Rent amount due.
* If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation or change dates, advance notice must be given in order to receive a refund of your deposit, less the reservation fee of $100.00: 30 days for condos, 60 days for homes and duplexes and 90 days for monthly rentals. If less then the minimum notice is given, your will not receive a refund. Any changes must be sent to PrickettProperties@gmail.com. There will be NO REFUNDS ON EARLY DEPARTURE.
* Check-in is 3:00 pm and you will arrive directly to the unit. There will be no refunds or rate adjustments for delays in check-in. In the unlikely event that your unit is not clean and your check-in is delayed, you can drop off your luggage and enjoy the complex amenities until such time the unit is clean. *There will be a lock box at the unit, and you will be provided the code in the email vacation packet.
* Check-out is 10:00 am. If you check out after 10:00 am, an additional fee will be applied at a rate of $100 an hour or a maximum charge of one full day. We must have your cooperation to prepare the unit for the next guests arrival. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you authorize Prickett Properties LLC to charge the card on file in accordance with this late check out rate. We ask that when you depart, please dispose of all food and trash. All dishes are to be left clean. The cleaning and linen will be handled by our housekeeping staff.
* The website clearly states each property's orientation to the water, so please carefully review the complex information page. The property is not Gulf Front unless the website specifically states so. Furthermore, Prickett Properties LLC has provided a physical address on each property's web page. The guests are responsible for making sure they are satisfied with the location of the property prior to making a reservation.
*We do not guarantee air conditioners, televisions, VCRs, appliances, common area amenities, internet or phone service. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for mechanical failures or the like. In case of breakdown, we will strive to repair it as soon as possible after being notified by you of the problem. Report any problems immediately to Prickett Properties LLC at 251-209-0074.
*Some properties provide broadband internet access and land line phone service, either fee based or free, through their individual service providers. Internet and phone service, if provided, is not guaranteed. We will not provide any refunds or rate adjustments for interrupted service. Prickett Properties cannot make service requests for these services as the service provider will only respond to the customer.
* Sales. Some of our rental properties are for sale. If the unit you are renting is for sale, we may need to show it to a prospective purchaser during your stay. We will make every effort to schedule a time that is convenient for you so that we do not interrupt your vacation. If a property is sold prior to your stay and the new owner will not honor the reservation, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and give you a full refund.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money or valuables of any nature. Rates, descriptions and availability are subject to change without notice. We also reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability should the unit be out of service or unavailable. If comparable accommodations are not available, a refund will be given. Every precaution has been taken by Prickett Properties LLC for accuracy, however, we reserve the right to correct errors. We cannot give refunds and are not responsible for changes in furnishings by the owners.
*By renting this property, you are assuming all risks and liabilities for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees, or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises, both latent and manifest. Prickett Properties LLC does not have any duty to inspect the properties for rent. Furthermore, Prickett Properties LLC will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests or loss of money or valuables of any kind. There is an inherent danger in balconies and pools, and we strongly urge you to watch your children closely on the balcony and the pool area.
* WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
*Rental for periods of inclement weather will not be refunded. You are encouraged to purchase trip insurance in times when hurricanes can strike
* Must be 25 years or older to make reservations. Any guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* ABSOLUTELY NO PETS except at My Blue Heaven. Pet policies are strictly enforced by each individual owner and condominium association. If you fail to abide by these policies, you will be responsible for any and all fees imposed by the Home Owner's Associations. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you authorize Prickett Properties LLC to automatically charge the card on file for these fees.
* All units are NON-SMOKING
* Rates and policies are subject to change without notice. We hope you enjoy your visit to the beautiful Gulf Coast. Our goal is to provide you with the finest amenities and service that is offered in the area.
Prickett Properties, LLC