Our Chinese room is done all in blues and white. It has stunning antiques dates from 1836 to 1895. And offers the best ocean views. The bed size is a delightful double “Princess in the Pea bed"complete with stepping stool. It also has a full bath with shower/tub combination. Fluffy towels and great reading lights. Robes are provided along with organic bath products. A floor futon can be offered for a child.
Occupancy limits: 3 adults, 1 children, 3 total. Rates based on 2 guests.
Our Plantation room is a sunny corner bedroom that has great light. Two antique double beds, one hand carved in Scotland. A full bath with a shower/tub combination, a desk and great reading lights. This room is perfect for a family of four.
Occupancy limits: 4 adults, 2 children, 4 total. Rates based on 2 guests.
This is our budget room with a detached private bath. It faces the front of the property and is a sunny room. It has a double bed with garden views. The bed and dressing table are also antique. It has an assortment of books and comfortable bench for reading. Robes are provided along with organic bath products.
Occupancy limits: 2 adults, 2 children, 2 total. Rates based on 2 guests.
General Notes Additional Charges:
* $30.00 extra charge plus tax per person/per night over double ocuppancy
* Hawaii sales tax of 4% is added to room rate
* Hawaii lodging tax of 9.25% is added to room rate
Payment taken at time of reservation:
* 100% for holiday weeks (Easter, Thanksgiving, Merry Monarch & December 22 to Jan 1st)
* 100% for single night stays
* 50% for all other reservations
* $25.00 handling fee for all cancellations
* Up to three weeks prior to arrival your deposit will be refunded minus your cancellation fee
* With in three weeks of your reservation or holiday weeks refunds will be given only if the room(s) are re-rented
Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed departure date, you will be responsible
for the full amount of your booking. Unless we can re-rent your room or rooms.