Room Numbers are NOT Guaranteed - only the Room Type
TO SEARCH ROOM AVAILABILITY ENTER YOUR ARRIVAL DATE BELOW AND CLICK GO
= Not Available
Availability last updated: 1/28/2020
1. AVAILABILITY: Our online available room inventory is updated daily but may not accurately reflect real-time availability.
2. RATES: Rates vary based upon the number of adult occupants, season and availability and are subject to change. We recommend making your reservations as soon as possible.
3. ADDITIONAL OCCUPANTS: Rate is based on one to three people. Additional cost will apply for an additional occupant.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: We have a per room maximum occupancy of four persons.
5. CHILDREN: Children age 17 and under sharing a room with their parent stay free of charge.
6. RESERVATIONS CALENDAR: We can not accept reservations more than one year in advance.
7. RESERVATION ROOM ASSIGNMENT: Our online reservation system will allow individuals to request a specific room. We will do everything possible to accommodate requests but CANNOT GUARANTEE specific room availability. Final room assignment will not be determined until the actual date of arrival.
8. SPECIAL EVENTS: Certain special event dates require advanced payment for these reservations. These events are listed in the Policies Section at the beginning of the reservation request form. You will be required to acknowledge these policies as part of the reservation request process - PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THESE PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST. If you have any questions, please call and we will be happy to assist.
9. CANCELLATIONS: Our standard cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to date of arrival. Reservations not cancelled 24 hours prior to date of arrival may be subject to a cancellation charge of the first night stay. Certain special events may have separate cancellation policies, as denoted on specific reservation request forms. To cancel a reservation, please call: 814-238-0015.
10. NO SHOW POLICY: The credit card used to guarantee the reservation will be charged for the first night of stay at the reserved rate. If the reservation is for more than one night, the room will be released for the remainder of the nights reserved.
11. CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE: Credit card information is required for online reservations to guarantee that your reservation will be held for the date of arrival through 8:00 A.M. the following morning.
12. PET FEE: The Nittany Budget Motel is a dog friendly property. When accompanied by a dog, there is a charge of $5.00 plus 6% tax per dog per night. Dogs may not be left in the room when guest is not present, unless crated or caged. Hotel and staff are not responsible for lost or escaped dogs.
13. LOST KEY FEE: $30.00 per room key.
14. SMOKING IN A NON SMOKING PERMITTED ROOM FEE: $100.00 per room
15. UPDATED: October 8, 2015
Powered by Availability Online Booking Engine