Availability and Reservations
|Start Date||End Date||Event Details|
|06/15/2020||11/30/2020||Quarantine requirements still apply for many states. Please check this Vermont State website for updates regarding your home state: https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel|
To check availability please select your arrival date and the number of nights you'll be staying.
• Reservations are recommended and guaranteed with a VISA or MasterCard number and your complete contact information.
• Full payment is required at time of check-in. We accept VISA, MasterCard or cash.
• Rates vary according to season. Some weekends and holidays may require a multi-night minimum stay. All rates are based on double occupancy and subject to 9% Vermont Rooms and Meals Tax. A $10 charge will be added for each additional person in the room.
• Cancellation Policy: Please consider that we are a small establishment and cannot absorb cancellations easily. Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation, we must receive notice not less than 7 days prior to the arrival date (14 days during Fall Foliage Season). A service charge of $25 in addition to the cost of 50% of your reserved stay will be assessed for changes or cancellations within 7/14 days of your scheduled arrival. Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged the full amount of the reserved stay.
• Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. We will do our best to accommodate early check-in with prior notice, pending room availability.
• Arriving later? Let us know! If you plan to arrive after 8:00 p.m., please call and we will make special arrangements for a late check-in.
• Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. To avoid a full day's room charge, please contact the management if you need a later checkout.
• We are a SMOKE FREE facility; smoking is only permitted outdoors. Our non-smoking guests expect a fresh room and getting rid of lingering smoke odor requires extra time and expense. Smoking in any of our rooms may result in a $100 cleaning fee.
• We do not have telephones in the guest rooms. Incoming calls can be received at 802-426-3383 and a message left in your room. Outgoing calls can be made using the VOIP telephone in the vending room.
Pet Policies:We have several rooms that are Pet-Friendly and well-behaved pets are welcomed in these rooms only. Because we have our own dog, please do not bring your dog into our Office or Main House.
We charge an additional $10 per night for your pet.
Our pet policies reflect our respect for your pet as well as for the non-pet owners who stay with us. All pet policies will be strictly enforced. We do reserve the right to ask that noisy, messy or misbehaving pets be removed from the premises without notice or refund.
• Because pets are allowed in a limited number of rooms, please let us know your pet will be traveling with you when you make your reservation
• Pets must have a current rabies vaccine tag.
• For the safety of your pet and all of our guests, pets must be on a leash at all times while outdoors.
• Please do not leave your pet unattended in the room unless crated. Housekeeping will not enter a room with an un-crated dog present.
• Please do not use our towels or linens to clean off your pets. We have pet-friendly towels that we can loan you.
• Please clean up after your pet both inside the room (spilled food) and on the grounds (if you need clean-up bags, let us know).
Any damage caused by your pet will be the responsibility of the person traveling with the pet and additional fees may be assessed if deemed necessary.